Job Openings Refresh @ 24 Spa
We are looking for energetic, creative, and enthusiastic Licensed Massage Therapists to make a significant impact in a highly visible, top-shelf organization. The Equinox Spa is a luscious paradise for the senses. The facility has world-class amenities with a strong commitment to providing innovative, exciting new products and techniques such as hot stone therapy and tropical body smoothies.
The Massage Therapist’s job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Analyzing, consulting and performing massage treatments in a professional and comfortable setting
• Directing all efforts towards member satisfaction
• Performing 25, 50, and 80-minute deep tissue, sports, prenatal and Swedish massages
• Ensuring that the room is cleaned after each treatment and at the end of each shift
The successful candidate must have the following attributes:
• 1-2 years of experience is preferred
• Must be willing to develop a practice within our corporation while developing their own skills and knowledge
• Must be available on a full-time basis (part-time opportunities may also be available)
• Evening and weekend availability a must.
• Cross-trained in multiple services including Stone massage, Pre-natal, Craniosacral, point work, amma therapy, shiatsu, aromatherapy and Reflexology highly preferred
• Excellent communication skills
• Positive energy
• Dynamic group building personality
• Computer literacy
As a member of the Equinox Team you will receive:
• Competitive compensation plans for 25, 50, and 80-minute sessions
• Superior benefits package including medical and dental
• 401K plan
• Complimentary club membership
• Discounts on services, products and much more
While we appreciate every applicant’s interest, only those under consideration will be contacted.